Thursday, July 30, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin

Since Christian is already asleep for the night, we officially only have two more sleeps until the cousins arrive. I can't wait, He can't wait, and I'm sure McKenna would feel the same way if she had a clue what was going on.
This is going to sound terrible, but Christian has been driving me crazy with all the playing I've been having to do with him. He needs his buddies to come back and spend some time with him. I just can't make any more forts or chairs or rocket ships out of Mega Blocks. And enough already with the massive train tracks we create everyday and the crafts and coloring we HAVE to do together. He even comes and sits on the floor and talks to me the entire time I try to do something on the computer (hence, the lack of blogging). The cousins can't come fast enough....I need a little breathing room!

3 comments:

the mccollums... said...

Aw...Sounds great! Have fun!

Katy said...

i know that EVERYONE is excited for them to be here! It's got to be strange for him to have had them SO long and then have them be GONE! It will get easier as McKenna gets older and they can play together a little more...

Heather said...

I always wondered how you got so much blogging done!