Friday, July 10, 2009

AMAZING

I'm not even kidding or exagerating in anyway about this....but McKenna woke up at 10:00am and her fever was gone. Yay! So I decided to give her a little sip of water to see what would happen. She kept it down {Yay} for 30 minutes, so I gave her another sip. She kept that down for 15 minutes, so I just gave her about an ounce of Sprite.

Thanks to all of you for praying! This is totally an answer to prayer! The pediatrician told me at 9:30am to bring her to the ER because they felt like she was getting dehydrated and I agree, she was. Her mouth was dry, she didn't have tears when she cried, no wet diapers in a long time, etc. But I told them I wanted to wait a few more hours and they're going to call me again after lunch to check up on her! I can't wait to tell them that McKenna's doing betterand I'm going to mention that this is a specific answer to prayer!

Now I'm just worried about the rest of us! I'm not feeling 100%. I have a feeling it's all in my head since I've been around a super sick baby for the last 14 hours. I hope that's all it is and that I'm not coming down with this. Can you believe I'm out of Clorox wipes? So annoying. I'm in a disinfecting mood! I've got Lysol spray, that will have to do!

No comments: