Friday, July 24, 2009

Uncle John


My Uncle John passed away last night after battling cancer for a few months. He was 88 years old and will be greatly missed by our family.
Would you please pray for my Aunt Betty today, she's the one all the way on the right. She and Uncle John share an anniversary with Ryan and I. They were married for 55 years the day we got married. I know she is going to miss him terribly but I am also confident that all the days of her life are ordained by God and that He is not done with her yet. He continues to have plans to prosper her (Jeremiah 29:11). Please just pray for her, especially today and for their three boys; Johnny, Bill and Aaron.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers for our family.
Grandmom, Mom, Sister

the mccollums... said...

I"m so sorry to hear of your loss. What sweet pictures to remember your years with him. Love you.