Friday, July 24, 2009

Dolphin Encounter


My favorite part of our trip to the aquarium was the dolphin show!
And Christian LOVED it too! Just look at that smile on his face.

He thought this trick was amazing!

And this one too!

After the show was over was had the most incredible experience. We waited until most of the crowd was gone and then we stood right next to the dolphin tank just hoping they would come over so we could get some pictures. I was not disappointed!

Christian loved watching them play.

And right about the time I took this picture one of those cute little dolphins flipped up his tail and got us completely soaked! It totally caught me off guard. Thankfully my camera can survive a little water.

Doesn't that just look like an amazing experience for a little four year old boy?

Waving goodbye!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His expressions tell the whole story....I am so excited you had this special time with him.

-Laurie