Friday, July 10, 2009

The last 12 hours

Have not been so good.
McKenna has thrown up 11 times.
I can't even keep any Tylenol in her.
I'm starting to get concerned about dehydration.
She keeps taking her binkie out of her mouth because her mouth is so dry it's hard to suck on.
I DO NOT want to take her to the ER or even the pediatrician's office.
She's asleep again right now.
Please pray that when she wakes up she'll be able to take a little sip of something and keep it down.
Pray that no one else catches this...it's nasty.
I'm almost out of clean towels.
And to think, I actually had ALL of my laundry done yesterday.
Heading back to bed now :)


5 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i will be praying! i'm so sorry for you and for her. i know this must be miserable! :(

Millicent said...

praying!!

Holly said...

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. I'll be praying for sweet McKenna to feel better. Having a sick baby is so hard.

Anonymous said...

It sounds just awful. Praying for little Miss McKenna. Hope today goes better, and no one else gets sick. Its summer, the kids aren't suppose to be sick, they are suppose to be playing outside. Sorry to change the subject a bit, but if I get motivated today, I may go start cleaning the new house;)
Lindsey

the mccollums... said...

Wow! I'll be praying for Mckenna and you today!