Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm still here...

How is it that I only have two kids in my life now and I feel busier than ever?? I'm really slacking when it comes to blogging and I'm sorry about that, but you're just going to have to wait a little longer for a decent post. Between house showings (we had #10 today) and sick kiddos I just haven't had the time. The kids are feeling better, although McKenna is still having some issues that still have me a bit worried, so I'll be calling the doctor AGAIN in the morning. We had a quickie visit with my sister this weekend and Christian was so happy to see her! Wow that boy misses everyone! We went to the carnival and had a blast. We headed to the lake today during our showing. The showing was supposed to be between 4 and 5 and they showed up at 3:40! That was stressful! Don't they know I need every single second to get this house ready? And tomorrow we have an appointment in the morning and then we are heading out of town to visit my parents for a few days (remember how they have dial up Internet??? so I won't be blogging). It's a good time to leave since my house looks perfect. Now I can just leave it that way and hope that lots of people want to come see it while we're gone (NOTE to RYAN: Please make the bed everyday while I'm gone :) Thanks honey!!)
So that's the latest!! I would add some pictures, but they're all on my camera and I haven't had the time to download them. I know, I know this blog is getting boring. I told you that would happen when the cousin leave. Anyway, if you think of it could you pray for Olivia's family this week? They're hopefully having a blast at Disney!! I've been thinking about them a lot and praying for them a ton. I want them to have the time of their lives, but I'm sure that's so hard to do with out Olivia. Just pray for them.
So I'll be back on Thursday :)
Blessings to you until then....



P.S. Didn't I just say I wasn't going to blog for real because I didn't have time? Well, I guess I just made time! It's way too late (let's just say it's the AM in the middle of the night right now) and I downloaded my pictures and there will be a few posts appearing every now and then while I'm gone! Now off to bed and this time I mean it!

1 comment:

Katy said...

i know it's such a pain to be getting your house "ready" all the time, but you really are having a good amount of traffic for how the market is!!! Stay encouraged...even though it's probably the most frustrating thing ever!!!!