Thursday, July 23, 2009

Downtown Baltimore Inner Harbor

It was so fun to have a special day with just Christian. I can't really remember the last time we did this!
For those of you who don't know this, I grew up right outside of Baltimore. So Baltimore feels like coming home to me. Baltimore has so much to offer. I could seriously spend a week there doing something different everyday and love every minute of it!
Our big plan was to go to the aquarium, but when we got there it was so crowded already (at 10am) that they wouldn't let us in until 1:15pm.
So we had some time to kill.
Thankfully there's a million things to explore in Baltimore, so we did a pretty good job killing time.

Christian loved the view of the harbor.

Can you spot Christian?

Christian was actually pretty tired by the time we got to the aquarium.

So much to see.
Fun around every turn.


That's the biggest Popsicle Christian has ever had. I won't even mention how much it cost and the fact that he only ate the red part. I guess it's all part of the experience!


1 comment:

Katy said...

i hope you at least got to enjoy the rest of the popsicle! :) what a fun time the two of you had!