Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Bloggy Meeting!!

I never dreamed when I started blogging that I would actually meet people in the "blog world" before I ever met them in real life. But that seems to be happening all the time now! I got to meet a bloggy friend in real life the other night and it was so fun. This is the third time that's happened and I love it! We had a little swim party and Christian loved it!

My friend Heidi, has a sweet neighbor named Jackie who has been reading my blog for awhile now and leaving such sweet comments. She has encouraged me time and time again! Well, we got to meet her the other night when we went swimming at her house. I don't have a picture of Jackie because we were all swimming and I really do try not to take bathsuit pictures of people the first time I meet them :) It was so sweet how Jackie already knew Christian and McKenna and could talk to them about what's going on in their lives.


We had the best time and Bryson and Tanyon did a pretty good job of demonstrating to Christian how NOT to be scared in the water!

McKenna loved the pool and loved checking out the farm too!

And there's McKenna's buddy Addie! She loves babies just like McKenna. And she always gives McKenna lots of special attention! Those girls are going to grow up to be great friends just like their brothers are.
I mean seriously....Christian was in Heaven at Miss Jackie's house! She has a Power Wheels Gator for heaven's sake! He cried when we left!

Jackie, It was such a treat to meet you the other night! Thank you so much for your hospitality! We had the best time and loved getting to know you! Christian has told me several times that he really likes "Bryson and Tanyon's pool" because he can stand up and touch the bottom! Don't you just love how he calls it "Bryson and Tanyon's pool?"


3 comments:

Katy said...

That's a riot - glad you all had a great pool day together. It's funny how you can tell the people that are blog followers - they know all the "little" details of life! :)

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness....I feel really special!!! I made it onto the contents of your blog....it really was such a fun night...and I consider it an honor to be your bloggy friend!!!!! You really are so special, and your insightful comments and faith loving insights are also an encouragement to me also....so we can mutually encourage each other. And please tell Christian that he can come and swim in Tanyon and Bryson's pool anytime!!!! They would love it....and I would too!!!! Your children are just as delightful as you!!!! Have a great time at your parents. Hopefully we will get to see you soon at the Shaull's pool!!!!

Heidi said...

The boys loved having Christian swim with them! I love the picture of the boys on the gator!! We must do a swim gathering again!