Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Twins?

I've been getting lots of comments like these lately:
"Oh your twins are so cute. How old are they?"
"I just love twin boys. Aren't they sweet!"
And I even got this one:
"My goodness, your twins are so well behaved!"
Ha! That person clearly had only been watching us for about 30 seconds. She must not have been in the toothpaste aisle when the boys took dozens of toothbrushes out of their little holders while I had my back turned trying to find the right deodorant for Ryan. And she most certainly was not in the dairy section when they were chasing each other and running into other people's carts. (picture taken last 4th of July)
I used to get the twin comment all the time when the boys were little but then Christian hit a growth spurt and he was obviously bigger and older than Nathan. But Nate is catching up. In fact I think he might weigh more than Chrish at this point.
I never take the time to explain that they are NOT twins. I just smile and go on my merry way.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine what they are thinking when you have all the kids with you!

-Laurie

Katy said...

I think it's PRECIOUS! They have such a special bond - that you worked VERY hard to help create!! Remember what it was like a year ago????

the mccollums... said...

ok...they are VERy cute!!! However, I am still dying to know what everyone was looking at in the air from your previous post...did I win??!!

Christine said...

They DO look like twins!! Oh my goodness! I never noticed that before!!