Saturday, June 13, 2009

Taking a Break

My husband is not home, so you guys get to hear me whine instead:
Right now I'm taking a break from trying to install...
This ^
I'm taking a break because it has way too many nuts, bolts and screws. It's so Hot outside. I have a headache and I almost said a bad word (and I really never do say bad words) but it's a tad bit frustrating particularly with the three year old (today's the last day I'll be able to call him a three year old - sniff, sniff) that is trying to help me. Well, I'd better get back to it before McKenna gets up from her nap. I've still got to tell you guys about our adventures last night and how we ended up having 2 showings. And then there is the birthday present fiasco to tell you about :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please wait until Sunday when dad can put that together for you. Stop your frustration!!
Grandmom