Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Some more questionable parenting...




Now don't you feel better?! I'm sure your child wasn't doing this today :) And I'm sure if they were that you did not let it continue just so you could take a picture!
Oh, and it gets better. Later I found Nathan eating all the half eaten doughnuts that McKenna hadn't finished. You know, the ones that were on the floor. Lovely. And I will not tell you when the last time was that I actually cleaned the kitchen floor. That would just be taking this whole "blog honesty/transparency thing" too far.

7 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

this is hilarious!

Katy said...

I think it's so funny that Nate finished off the job!! sometimes you just HAVE to laugh! And good for you for not just throwing them away after you found them - that would have been a total waste! And now I wish I was eating a donut!

Heather said...

It is so cute and I that you got a picture of it!!!

heatherlm said...

I can't stop laughing! I love it!

Anonymous said...

My mother (your grandmother) always said,"You have to eat a peck of dirt before you die." I'm sure Nate won't suffer from a little dirt, he probably loved the donuts. Darling pictures!
Grandmom

Laurie in Ca. said...

This is so great Judy. And if they have to eat a few germs, better from your home where you know what has been there than anywhere else.:) Mine did the same thing and they are 38 years old and have kids of their own, doing the same thing:) And Nathan is such a good big brother to not let anything go to waste or sit long enough to gather ants!

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Last night, I heard Kevin in the office laughing. I was too tired to get off the couch and figured it was someones blog that I would check out in the morning. I just read them. You are so funny! What a great way to start my day... laughing and true life honesty from another parent!!!!

Raeann