Monday, June 29, 2009

"Marshall Monday"

It's time for another edition of "Marshall Monday!!"
Who's that grumpy boy sitting front and center?? None other than Nathan Alexander!
This week is all about Nate!
Isn't that a funny picture of him?
Well, I just have to share with you one of my favorite memories of that binky boy! Thankfully the binky days are long gone but he still had the binky when THIS happened! It's hysterical, well it wasn't actually hysterical when it happened but it sure is funny now! Make sure you click on the link to check it out! And just to be annoying I'm going to make you look at another old post as well. This is one of the very first posts I ever did about just Nate. Wait until you see how little he was and his face is so sad because of what I had just caught him doing. Click HERE to see it!

This is how Nate felt about fireworks last year! This year he loves them. Well, at least he says he does. We'll see!

He's grown up so much just in the last couple of months! Remember I asked you who you thought was heavier and who was taller out of Nathan and Christian? Well, Christian is taller by about a centimeter and Nathan is heavier. He weighs a pound more than Christian!

Nathan is still a shy little guy (this picture was taken at VBS) and he definitely likes the comfort of home and his mommy. He does not like new places or things.
This is a big week for Nate because he'll spend the night in his new house for the first time on Thursday night. He's going to share a room with Abby because there is NO WAY he would ever sleep in a room by himself. So would you join me specifically praying that Nate will adjust well to his new home and that he will sleep good without waking up to try to find mommy.
---------------
Nathan has such a gentle, sweet spirit about him. Everyone who meets him just falls in love with him. He is dear. He used to tell me everyday when he would see me for the first time that he missed me! I definitely miss hearing that, but to my great surprise and sheer delight I have gotten to talk to Nathan two times in the past week! I think he might just miss me just a little!
We are heading out this morning to visit our sweet cousins at our grandparent's house and we can't wait! I promise to take lots of pictures!!


2 comments:

In Line With The Word said...

Hi Judy,

I LOVE your blog and check in every day! Thanks for putting so much of your heart and soul into your postings. You allow yourself to be honest, upfront, vulnerable and even silly. It's inspiring!

Thank you for listing our In Line With the Word home team under the heading Laurie and Friends on your site.

Your two new entries to have become my fast FAVORITES are 'Marshall Monday' and Wordless Wednesday.

Sally

Katy said...

he really has grown SOO Much in the last two years! I remember ALL those pictures of him used to have the binky in!!!