Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's a bird...it's a plane....it's a...

...
hot air balloon!
(this is not a great picture b/c I was using my old camera and it barely has a zoom. but it was so beautiful. so close we could see the fire inside and the people).

Heather R. wins! You guys are going to have to start picking up your game a little because Heather R. won last time too! Heather the next time I'm in Harford County I will be taking you and Miss Addison out for ice cream! That's even better than me sending you something in the mail (Which was my original plan until I realized that I will be in town sometime before June ends. So you better clear your schedule for me :)

Thanks for playing everybody! Wasn't that fun? I think so! More fun coming up soon...



2 comments:

Heather said...

Yippee!!! That is the BEST prize I could ask for. Addison and I cant wait to see you guys, and I would always clear my schedule for you guys. I will refrain from entering contests on your blog for a little bit;)

Katy said...

my guess was going to be fireworks...except that it was obviously broad daylight. oh well - i'll try again next time! how cool that it was so close to you!