Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just a guess,

but I'll bet your dad didn't have cake for breakfast on Father's Day!
Well, ours did!
Christian decorated this cute little cake for his daddy the day before Father's Day and he couldn't wait to give it to him. He was so proud of his rainbow! So on Sunday morning he woke me up by tapping me on the shoulder and asking "Do you think Daddy's hungry." I told him to ask Daddy and daddy played along very well and said he was really hungry. So guess what he got for breakfast! Yup...lots of icing and a little cake!


Such buddies!

3 comments:

Katy said...

and the best thing about daddies is they go right along with it - even if it means eating cake for breakfast! :)

Heather said...

Such a cute cake! There's nothing wrong with cake for breakfast if you ask me!

Anonymous said...

The cake is adorable. And I agree there is nothing wrong with cake for breakfast. If it wasn't so high in calories I would love to start every day with cake. I will say that any time there is cake in the house we all eat it for breakfast. That isn't often, but until its gone that tends to be breakfast for all and all is well and happy when there's cake around.
PS Gracey loved the pic on the cake and has looked at the pics on the blog lots today.
Lindsey