Saturday, June 13, 2009

The last time

I just kissed my three year old's freckled face for the last time. Tomorrow Christian turns four. I can hardly believe that it's been four years already, but at the same time I can hardly believe that I've only been a mom for four years. What on earth did I do before I became a mom? Mommy is my identity now. It's who I am. I live and breathe it. And I love it. I'm so thankful that God has blessed Ryan and I with two beautiful children.

So Christian and I had a little talk tonight about being three and turning four and that boy is so excited. I asked him a few questions and thought this would be a good place to record his answers. Here's my last look into the mind of my precious three year old.

1. What was your favorite thing to do when you were three? Play trains

2. Who is your best friend? Abby (and then he added McKenna, mommy, Nate, Emma, and Daddy)

3. What is your favorite color? Red (but Abby says that boys can like pink and purple too, so I might like them just a little).

4. What is your favorite show to watch? Franklin and Little Bear because they are nice

5. Can you spell your name (we've been working on this and it's been pretty hard)? C-H-R-I-S-T-U-N-I-A

6. What is your favorite food? Fruit snacks

7. Where to you like to go when we get in the car? the duck pond Just five days old!
Time flies when you're having fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN! Caitlin and I are so blessed that we are getting to know you. The one thing I love most is your sweet little giggle...especially when I tickle you!

Have a great birthday and enjoy being 4!

-Laurie and Caitlin

Jenn said...

happy happy birthday chris-t-u-n-i-a!! lol hope you have a super day and enjoy being 4!!