Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

My kids have a great daddy. We are blessed!


He adores his boy!

And his girl!

And he knows how to make memories!

He knows how to make them smile!


I interviewed Christian to find out what he really thought of his daddy:



What is daddy's name? Ryan

What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? play ball

What is daddy's favorite color? red and blue

What does daddy like to do? play with me and play catch

What does daddy like to eat? I don't remember

Who are daddy's friends? Toodles (which really is a nickname of one of Ryan's friends at work) and I don't know the rest

What does daddy do at work? Lift boxes with the fork lift (He actually only does that when Christian comes to visit.)

What is your favorite thing about daddy? playing catch with him

Why is daddy a good daddy? because I love him and play catch with him


Anyone noticing a theme? Playing catch is pretty important to Christian!
Happy Father's Day Ryan! We love you!!
And we also want to wish Grampy Chatt and PopPop Brinkley a Happy Father's Day! Your cards are sitting on the counter (oops)! You'll get them soon, I promise. Ryan and I are both so thankful that our children have the honor of growing up with such a Godly heritage. You are a blessing to us!










1 comment:

Julie and Chris said...

You have such a beautiful family. I hope you had a wonderful day together!