Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's Done!!!

I can't believe it!!! The Jesse Tree project is finally complete! I have all 25 ornaments in my possession! I decided on Friday that this was the weekend. Even if I had to make the rest myself I was going to do it! I ended up making two extra ornaments (which really means I made 50 ornaments this weekend), but I'm excited because that means I have a few extra Jesse Tree kits to give as gifts or maybe even provide a way for one of you to get one. Stay tuned! I've got to pack the boxes now! I'm so excited! Pictures later!


6 comments:

Millicent said...

woohoo! My kids had fun making them, and i'm glad I wasn't the last one to get mine in ;)

Christine said...

Are you going to post pictures of all the ornaments? I can't wait to see how they turned out! :)

Heather said...

Just bring mine when you visit:)

Heidi said...

Judy your amazing! Thanks for doing this project!! We got ours!

Jenn said...

yaaay, it's like christmas in july! i'll be able to pick up the MA ones if you are willing to wait til sept when i come down... just let me know! :)

Katy said...

i can't WAIT - thank you for organizing this Judy. I know it was a TON of work for you...but it's going to be so fun posting all about it at Christmas this year! :)