Saturday, December 31, 2011

RSV

This sad faced little man was just diagnosed with RSV. Usually that acronym strikes fear in the hearts of any momma hearing that diagnosis. But thankfully Will is almost 10 months old and he's a big boy, so he can totally handle this without a hospital visit. 
This morning when he woke up, his cough was so bad and his nose was so junky, I just decided to take him the doctor for a follow up visit. The big kids are getting better and Will is barely better, so I felt like something wasn't quite right. I'm glad we went and I'm thankful to have an answer to "why" he isn't improving like I thought he should. 
RSV can take awhile to clear up. In fact, it can take up to 3 weeks to completely go away. Please join me in asking Jesus to clear up Will's lungs much faster than that!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He sent His Word and healed them" Psalm 107:20 PopPop and I prayed healing scriptures for Will and sent them his way. (1 Peter 2:24; Psalm 103:3; Isaiah 53:5) A breakthrough will come soon.
Grandmom

Anonymous said...

We are still praying. I'm so glad that Christian and McKenna are on the mend. Praying that Will follows quickly. Anna