Monday, December 12, 2011

The "Grandchildren" Tree

Do you ever have a hard time coming up with gift ideas for Grandparents??? Well, my sister came up with this idea a few years ago and I love it! We gave my mom a "Grandchild" tree. And each year we give her ornaments with pictures of the grandchildren. The tree holds all the photo ornaments we give her through the years and it holds all the handmade ornaments they maker her. McKenna loves to look at all the pictures on this tree and so do I. It's so full of sweet memories!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's such a great idea! My parents would love this! Thanks, Anna :-)

AmyBeth said...

Which reminds me....I need to put some ornaments together for this year!

Anonymous said...

That tree is one of my favorite things about Christmas.
Grandmom