Monday, December 26, 2011

Would you please pray for us.... UPDATED

The Update:
Thank you , thank you for praying. Around 3am I felt like Will started to get a little better and in that moment the Lord reminded me that people were praying. Thank you.
I think Will and McKenna had that stomach virus that was going around because they are both so much better today. Their fevers are gone. Their appetites are back. I think they just got hit with a stomach virus and a bunch of other stuff on top of it and it made for a very bad situation.
McKenna just screams and screams when she feels like throwing up. And Will was so miserable because he was too little to understand what was going on. Someone held him for 24 hours straight. That was fun.
Thank goodness my mom came over yesterday and Ryan came home from work early. It literally took all three of us to take care of the three kids. It was that bad. It's the sickest my kids have ever been.
So today the plan is to take it easy, clean up Christmas a little, get every drop of Christian's medicine in him (this is no small feat) and start clorox wiping EVERYTHING!! I got a new steam mop for Christmas and I can't wait to use it :)

A trip to Urgent Care today determined that:

Will has an ear infection, a sinus infection and a stomach bug. He has a high fever and is so lathargic. He's on the edge of being dehydrated. I'm doing everything in my power to avoid a hospital visit, but it might be necessary in the morning if things don't change.

McKenna has an ear infection, sinus infection, strep throat, pink eye and maybe a stomach bug or maybe she's just throwing up because her body is so sick. Pray that I can get her antibiotic in her and that she'll keep it down.

Christian has a sinus infection STILL after being on an antibiotic for 5 days. He's miserable but the least of my worries.

I am beyond exhausted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying. I am so sorry that your little people are sick. (((hugs))) Anna

Vicki said...

I'm praying for a speedy recovery for each little one and protection from illness for both you and Ryan.

Anonymous said...

Thinking & praying for you ALL often! Rae