Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Crafting Party!

Sometimes I surprise myself and come up with decent crafts. Look at that ornament. I'm impressed. It used to be a plain glass ball. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It's so pretty and sparkly and all the sparkles are on the inside so it's not messy and won't ever loose it's sparkle. The best part.... it's soooo easy to make! Alright, I found all the details HERE ,just act super surprised and amazed if I ever give you one of the ornaments as a present. Later I monogrammed them with the kids initials with a paint pen. Super cute.
We had a few friends over to make a few crafts. Christmas trees!
And snowmen made out of an egg carton.



The glue and the creativity were flowing.....
 
Then things got a little crazy! That girl of mine sure does have a personality!

2 comments:

Millicent said...

oh my word--I wish my kids would just smile for a picture. What in the world is with the faces?
Thanks for all of the fun!

Sarah Joy said...

Looks like so much fun:)