Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Email

Would you like to see the email I had to write to Christian's teacher tonight???? Here goes....

Mrs. E,

Did you happen to hear a cell phone ringing in your classroom today over and over and over again??? Well, if you did it's all my fault. I seem to be loosing my mind these days. I don't know if it's the teething baby that refuses to sleep or the chaos of Christmas, but I could give you a whole list of off the wall things I've done lately. Apparently putting my cell phone in Christian's lunchbox and forgetting about it can now be added to the list. Of course I didn't remember that I stuck my cell phone in the front pocket of Christian's lunch box when I was carrying things in from the car the other day. Because today I called my cell phone over and over again while trying to find it. Tonight when I told Christian to be on the lookout for my cell phone he informed me that he knew just where it was because it was ringing in his lunchbox all day. So, I'm very sorry about that.

I was also wondering if you needed any help next week with any Christmas crafts, projects or the Christmas party! I'm available if you need me! I promise, I will leave my cell phone in the car :)

Merry Christmas,

Judy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!

You are SO funny!
In a few weeks it will all be over and then we'll be saying "I'm bored, what are we going to do?" ...NOT!! Hang in there!
Rae

AmyBeth said...

Oh my word!!! Laughed SO HARD!!!

the mccollums... said...

Loved it, Judy! So funny. I'm sure I will be there too...oh wait...how bout today when my water was cut off and I called in to report and outage and they said that it was cut off because we didn't pay our bill!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!! Ha. Oh my goodness...what a day. We are loosing our minds here too. 'tis the season.

Katy said...

That is hilarious!!! I'm sure they got a huge kick out of it at school! :)

Anonymous said...

You should def write a book!!!

Laurie

Sarah Joy said...

What a crack up! Thanks for the laugh, I seriously needed that!

Becki S said...

Too funny!! Thanks for sharing - I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have 'fessed up!

Unknown said...

that is so funny and about sums up how i feel most days lately!! preggo with number three and losing my mind slowly but surely! thanks for stopping by my blog! yes, the stockings are pottery barn and they were on sale and I was able to get the 3rd one for the baby just this month!! (not due til march but my boys were stressed that the baby didn't have a stocking!) Merry Christmas!