Sunday, March 1, 2009

Whew...

To say that we've been busy is an understatement! This picture was taken by Christian of what we were up to!

Christian helped turn our bathroom from yellow to blue!

Ugh!
Much better!!

Then it was onto the family room/ playroom! It doesn't have any toys in it now and we refer to it as the "media room."

We went from one shade of khaki to a darker shade.

And here's McKenna helping me pack! She's a big help (can you sense the sarcasm???). And I don't even have pictures of the touch up painting we did in the living room. I've been painting all weekend and that is not an exaggeration! I still have to repaint the hall and a few window sills, but I'm done for the next three days. It's time for a break!


3 comments:

the mccollums... said...

I LOVE the blue bathroom...good choice. We painted ours a while back a blue/grey color...love it!! I can't wait to hear about what is going to happen with the house...you guys have been working hard!!

Katy said...

that blue is so pretty - it's sort of a silvery blue! you have been a painting machine!!!

Christine said...

Your bathroom looks gorgeous!! I'll be praying for you and the whole house situation. My parents and I are trying to sell our house too and I know how chaotic it can all be (of course, we don't have little ones running around).