Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a slight delay :)

I have NOT forgotten about the McCollums Malawi Chip-In Event that just ended on March 1st! I just haven't gotten to it yet, to pick a winner for our drawing! Sorry! This is starting to become the story of my life it seems. Ryan decided to start throwing up yesterday and then Christian joined him. And this afternoon McKenna decided to start her own throwing up party, much to Abby's dismay (she almost threw up at the sight of it). I been very clearly explaining to the Lord why I cannot get sick and I hope he evaluations my very logical reasoning and decides to side with me on this one (hehe). So WISDOM is telling me to stop blogging and head straight to bed. Who knows what the night may hold!

2 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

I totally understand, we are on day 4 of the flu in our household. Every night at 3 am my daughter comes downstairs and throws up for an hour. I don't have the same symptoms but am down in my back and just generally feeling yucky. Fortunately, Kyle has been able to take off the last two days and take care of us but he really needs to get back to work.

RSchuurman said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Isn't it horrible to have it hit one person and then just wait for everyone else to get it?! We'll be praying that you are all well very soon!!