Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FYI

We don't expect perfection around here! When you're potty training and you make it to the bathroom but just don't get your undies down in time, it's okay! In fact, it's even okay when it happens two days in a row because when you're making an effort, it counts! When you're doing your best, that's all I expect! BUT when I find McKenna crawling around in the potty accident because no one listens to my "no babies in the bathroom rule" I can no longer promise that I'm not going to make somebody cry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is with babies and bathrooms, but every time I turn around Zavier is in the bathroom trying to eat the toilet. So gross! Speaking of potty on the floor last night Zavier had a very dirty diaper and while I went to dispose of it I left his diaper to let his back side air for a minute. The next thing I know I have 4 puddles leading across my living room floor. Praise the LORD it is wood and very easy to clean or I would have been more frustrated. Hope the potty training gets better, but like you said as long as there is effort that is great.
-Lindsey

Amy said...

AHHHHH!! For the record....I'm so sorry!!!