Saturday, March 7, 2009

More Fun at PopPop and Grandmom's House

It was so nice to have some warmer weather while we were visiting my parents.


Em was quite proud of this feather she found.

I don't think McKenna remembers being outside from last Summer. She LOVES being outside! Look at how thrilled she is!

There were all kinds of races going on!
They don't look sick do they?? Ha!

Emma took this picture of Christian and PopPop playing hide-n-go-seek!

I sent Emma outside with my camera to take some pictures while I was making lunch and I think she did a pretty good job!

Another picture by Emma.
Photo by Em

That's Brownie the bear outside the window. He always shows up for a little visit while we're at Grandmom and PopPop's house. I think Christian thinks he's real. Emma whispered to me later that PopPop is the one who make Brownie talk (as if I didn't know :)

Grandmom has recovered quite well from her surgery, although I'm afraid she might have overdone it. These children certainly keep her busy.

I handed McKenna a snowball and she didn't like how cold it was, so she threw it on the ground. We played that game over and over again.

No comments: