Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another Before and After

Before
After

This is the close-up of what the counters ended up looking like. Now it's hard to tell in a picture what it really looks like. I'm not going to tell you what I think until you let me know what you think! I'll leave a comment on this post in a few days to reveal my true thoughts on all of this. I will say this; I'm not upset about the process or even the fact that the smell was so strong that we had to leave the house (would have been nice to know ahead of time, but that's okay). The color was not exactly what I had in mind!


9 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

They look pretty good to me. I only have the photo to compare it to but it seems to warm up the kitchen a little bit.

Sarah Joy said...

That color should blend nice with your colors Judy... especially your red wall. Was it supposed to look like stone ? I can't remember and am going to have to go back and find out what the look was supposed to be to see if you are happy or not.

Brennan Blog said...

It looks a bit purple to me, but i think it looks nice!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

I came back and looked at the pictures again and I noticed something different this time. In the first picture with the light counter tops, your appliances look white but with the darker counters the appliances look almond colored. I guess that is what I meant before about the counters warming up the room.

heatherlm said...

Looks great!

RSchuurman said...

I like it! Makes me want to do something to my hideous green counters!!

Heather said...

I think they look fine in pictures....but I wonder if they look a little pink in person?

Amy said...

For the record...I've seen them in person and I did not have the same reaction to them that Judy did. So some of you may see it, and some of you may not:)

Anonymous said...

I think it looks updated and trendy. Very Nice! Countertops are hard to pick. In our last house, I spent hours looking at those little swatches and mine still ended up looking pinkish...just not what I was going for!