Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sunshine!!




We headed to the park yesterday - FINALLY! And yes, that's Christian in a baby swing, but there were only so many swings!





This girl LOVES to swing! And that's about all I'll let her do. I really was fine with the fact that McKenna is choosing NOT to walk, but now that we're heading outside more I really want her to walk! I hate having her crawl around in the wet, muddy grass but she is not motivated at all. She walks with her walker and baby doll stroller. She walks holding our hands. She cruises and stand all the time, she just doesn't want to do it on her own ((sigh)). I guess it'll happen when she's ready!





Christian and his friends Bryson and Tanyon were so excited to see a train come by! All three of these boys are train fanatics! Bryson was the one who got it all started!


You cannot begin to imagine how happy I am to be able to get outside and have everyone burn off all their energy! It was so good to see the boys running and running! WooHoo!



Christian, McKenna, Addie, Tanyon and Bryson!

Addie thought she was big stuff, helping to hold McKenna!

And today it's cold and rainy! What a disappointment!
----------------
Check out Heidi's blog! She's got more pictures!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Thank you for the "Pray for Olivia" button! You did a great job! I don't know how to do those things. I was so happy I could add that to my page! Nicole