Friday, March 20, 2009

My New FAVORITE Thing

And she's off....
Shutting the door (her new favorite trick)!

One last peek at mommy!
Then she closes the door all the way and of course, she can't get it back open.
So she stands on the other side of the door and calls "Mama" in the cutest, sweet, most adorable voice you've ever heard.
So naturally I go to open the door, but she is ALWAYS standing right on the other side of it, thus making it impossible to open the door without knocking her down.
So I open it a crack and then her tiny little fingers wrap around the edge of the door and she opens it the rest of the way.
She could play this game all day long...
and so could I if it means I get to hear her call me "mama."
Melt my heart!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Liam loves playing with doors too, he frequently gets himself stuck on the other side. But he doesn't call for me...I would love that too!

Julie and Chris said...

So funny, must be the age, Jackson just started this too!

Definitely NO "mommy" from him though:(

Anonymous said...

I want to hear her call you. It must be so sweet. I wonder when she will say grandmom?
Happy Birthday tomorrow, Judy!
Love, Grandmom

The Chatt Pack said...

Too sweet! She sure doesn't look like a little girl that's been so sick lately. Hope everyone's starting to feel a *bit* better!