Saturday, March 28, 2009

We Did IT!

It's OFFICIAL!! I cleaned my house to perfection hide all our junk in various inconspicuous places, straightened up a bit AND we listed our house today!
Okay, so I also refolded every item in our linen closet...
and got out the brand new white towels that I won't actually let anyone use :)

You'd want to buy this house right?Our realtor loved our counters! And I'll admit, they've grown on me and I no longer regret our resurfacing decision!
Now how on earth am I going to keep my bed looking like that? Do you have any idea how many little people get in my bed all the time? For some reason it's a congregating point for book reading and snuggle fests.
-----------------------------------------

I'll be honest, I had a few regrets as we signed those papers. What really didn't help is that it's a rainy day today so our realtor couldn't get any good outside pictures. Well, you know me the picture fanatic! I assured her that I could just pull up a few pictures of the outside of our house and I would email them to her until she could take the ones she wants. Well, this afternoon as I was digging for pictures I got totally teary looking at pictures like this :




Or THIS
(Christian's first birthday)
And THIS
(My train boy would make a train out of everything)
Or THIS
(Emma's first day of first grade)
Or THIS
(Baking cookies with Abby in the kitchen)
And THIS
(McKenna coming home for the first time)
---------------------------------
So tonight I'm putting all of my FAITH in the Lord and asking Him to order and guide our steps. I have no idea what's going to happen in the next few months. No idea when or if our house will sell. No idea where we'll end up living. Will we buy? Will we rent until we find what we want to buy? So many unanswered questions, but somehow we feel like God led us in this direction. So we're going to go with it for now and just see what He has in store for us!
((Deep Breath))
Here we go!


5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, you're house looks great! You mean your linen closets don't always look like that? (actually I'm glad to hear that!). I can understand how sentimental you'd get over the thought of selling the house that you've started your family in....but I know the next house will be just as great or better and there will be a TON of great more memories to come! Good Luck!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

I hope all goes well with the sell of the house. It looks great! You did not mention still being sick so I hope that means you are feeling much better now!

Katy said...

Deep breath is right! I feel like a total loser becaus I have NOT refolded everything in MY linen closet - maybe that's the problem! :) Your house looks great - it's beautiful!!! It's not easy keeping beds made and house clean for sure, but God knows exactly the timing for everything to unfold. I'm right there with you Judy!! There's a verse in Acts that says He knows the exact place where each should live - and I've claimed it! I think it's Acts 15:26...but I"ll have to look to make sure. Love you Judy!

Lori said...

I would buy your house in 2 seconds!!! I LOVE your house!!! I absolutely LOVE your house!!!!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE your house????

Amy said...

Such sweet memories:)

And your house really does look amazing!