Monday, March 30, 2009

A Blustery Day

Today I'm cleaning (like I will be everyday until this house is SOLD) and I'm loving on these four amazing little people! A blustery day couldn't keep us inside! Abby and Chrish have been outside for almost three hours. Remember how I love Mondays? Well, I do! I love it when they all have had a chance to miss each other and when they just love being together! Today is one of those days! 20 more minutes and Em will come strolling up the sidewalk! I can't wait!











4 comments:

The Marklund's said...

Yay! A fun day outside! It's SO windy today! If it weren't for the wind, it would be GORGEOUS!

Hey, about your uncle, just keep on praying. Day and night. Patty was always on my mind. Any time I thought of her, I prayed for her. There were others praying for her salvation too. Her death is not a sad thing. :) She's in a much better place! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy. You don't know me, but I do follow your blog. I just had a quick question for you. When you painted your bathroom a few weeks ago from Yellow to the grayish-blue color, I LOVED it. Can you tell me what color that was? I'm thinking I may do my bathroom the same color.
Thanks!

Katy said...

look at all those smiles and power wheels!! :) PTL for happy hearts!!

And by the way - i cleaned like a mad woman for the first 2 weeks too. then reality set in, and i realized i was going to miss lots of "life" while sweeping floors...so i've relaxed a little bit. that, plus it's been almost 3 months now. i simply cannot clean every day for 3 months and effectively parent!!!

Amy said...

I'm soooo grateful that spring is here to stay....finally! Thank you for wearing my kids out!! They've been sleeping great:)