Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just Us Girls

Oh my word, this house is quiet! It's the strangest thing! Christian was thrilled to head to Grandmom and PopPop's house today. He talked to Grandmom about it this morning and immediately started packing his bags! I'll admit, it was just a tad bit hard to put him in the car, buckle him up, kiss him and wave goodbye. BUT McKenna is loving all the attention she's getting and I'm enjoying the quiet! AND I did not cry (just for the record). So it's just us girls having a lazy night together! Just what we both needed!

6 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Enjoy your girls night Judy. You have earned it and Christian will have so much to talk about when he gets back. Not to mention the treat you have given his Grandmom!!:) It is very special all the way around. Praying for you to get well soon.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Sarah Joy said...

I pray for sweet rest for both of you girls@ Good night!

the mccollums... said...

i really hope you guys have a restful weekend...and I hope that you get feeling better asap!! :) Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Hope you two had a wonderful night. Isn't it great to have alone time with that second child. I had three years alone with gracey and when I get those three hours, three days a week alone with zavier I relize how relaxing and quite it is with just one. Zavier and I love every minute of it. We love gracey to pieces, and love having her here to play, but we love our alone time. Hope you all have a great weekend.
-Lindsey

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed having Christian all to ourselves. The one-on-one time was priceless. We need to do this more often, now that we know he is okay with it.
Grandmom

Katy said...

so glad to hear it! now go REST!