Sunday, March 20, 2011

You guys are the best....

I just wanted to say thanks for all the sweet and encouraging comments, emails, facebook messages, etc....that I've received since Will's birth. I've replied to very few and I feel bad about that. I've read all your sweet word, but I'm usually holding a baby or nursing at the time, so I'm not able to reply at that moment and then I never get back to it. I just keep reminding myself that the first six months are a huge adjustment and then it gets easier. Things are getting a little easier each day. Ryan goes back to work tomorrow...YIKES...but my mom will still be here. Tuesday will be my first real test of motherhood with three. Thankfully we have no where to be on Tuesday, so I'll be okay. Wednesday is a different story...

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Katy said...

just take things one step at a time. decide what absolutely HAS to get done and do that. everything else can wait!! it won't last forever- i promise!

By the way, I LOVE Will's name! Where did you get Ryland from? Family name somewhere? I just love his name! :)

Millicent said...

girl, hopefully everyone understands!! Let me know if you need help Wed!! We could at least entertain your kids while you nap!