Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Productive Day

A picture of my cutie, just because posts are always better with pictures. Notice that she has her own oven mitt on while she's stirring that mac & cheese :)

I had a productive day today!
Gave Christian a haircut (which is no small feat).
I made (4) freezer meals.
Cleaned a lot!!
Did (3) loads of laundry
and I snuck in a nap!!!


I've decided that having a nap is probably wise at this point. I'm so worried that I'm going to go into labor in the middle of the night and I've done that before (labored all through the night). And I know from past experience that it just makes me cry and throw up. I can't handle being awake all night on a good night and I definitely can't handle it with contractions, so I'm going to start making naps a part of my day. McKenna is still a great napper and Christian is pretty happy if I tell him he can play the Wii. Although today he woke me up because he couldn't get his banana "opened" and then later because he wanted to watch a movie (at least he asked permission and didn't just do it).

Tomorrow morning I will have my last ultrasound. I'm excited to get one final peek at my sweet boy. And then Thursday I head to the doctor to discuss the ultrasound results.

Christian is so precious. He is so excited about his brother being born. He wants to talk about it all the time and he desperately wants to know exactly when it's going to happen. I keep telling him that I can't wait too and I wish I could tell him exactly when it was going to happen!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I always thought it would be so fun to have a baby in the middle of the night. But after having two "middle of the night" babies, I now pray that all women would have their babies during the late afternoon/evening (after a long, peaceful nights sleep). Praying that all goes well for you!

Katy said...

Yes - take a nap every day if you can - maybe even two on the weekends! :) McKenna looks so cute to be doing her "cooking"! :) Glad you're putting some food in your freezer too - you are getting ready!! :)