Friday, March 25, 2011

He Can Hardly Stand the Wait

Only seven more days until t-ball starts!!!!

Good heavens...he can hardly wait.

He's been practicing with daddy and one of his best buddies is going to be on his team.

It doesn't get much better than that.

---------------------------

When I took this picture I was upstairs in my bedroom taking care of Will and Christian came in my room and said, "Mom, don't you think I look cool with my new glove? I think you should take my picture!"

Oh the humility :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

What a little cutie!

millicent said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big! Anna :)

Sarah Joy said...

I can't wait to see him play ball through your blog!!!!

Katy said...

2 of my kids constantly ask for me to take their pictures too. it's the price we pay for being bloggers! :) BTW - i got a 20% off coupon from blog2print when i ordered my 2010 books. with the click of a button, you could be all up to date! :)