Sunday, March 13, 2011

Will's Weekend

Will is just the sweetest boy ever! We are totally in love with him. I can tell already that he is calmer than my other two were. He hardly cries and sleeps a ton. He wants to be held 24/7, which has made for some long nights. But I'm savoring it and enjoying each little squeak, babble and gurgle Will makes. It's been such a sweet weekend as I've gotten to rest quite a bit and Christian & McKenna have been entertained non-stop by their cousins and Will has had plenty of hands to hold him!! Grandmom B. and Ryan have been super busy and they could probably use a little sleep too! Thankfully Ryan will be home tomorrow. Yay!

8 comments:

Millicent said...

So precious!! I can't wait to get my hands on him!!!!

Heather said...

Look at that sweeet face! I'd love to squeeze those cheeks!

Heidi said...

Congrats Judy! I have been away since Thursday (and w/o internet) and dying to see pics and hear how things went. Will is such a sweet baby! Congrats!

Holly said...

He is beautiful. If you could guarantee me a nice, calm, easy baby like that, I'd be ready for #3in a heartbeat! Enjoy your sweet little guy!

Katy said...

he is so totally beautiful judy! his hair looks like it's going to be light too!!! Such acutie!

Lisa said...

How sweet! I'm a terrible judge at "who babies look like". But, I can definitely see Christian in this picture. ENJOY!

Suzanne Chatterton said...

Beautiful baby!

the mccollums... said...

so so so cute! Love his lips...I bet he is getting plenty of kisses! Hope you continue to feel better each and every day.