Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Not getting too excited...just yet

So I've had a few contractions tonight. Nothing exciting, but contractions all the same. I had contractions on and off for four days leading up to McKenna's birth, so I feel like I'm just getting warmed up. But I'm relieved and hoping that this little boy decides to come on his own sometime in the next three days :)

I'll keep you posted!!!

----------------------------------

Going to bed now! I knew I shouldn't get too excited. I guess we'll wait and see what tomorrow brings! Come on little boy!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

OH Judy I'm EXCITED!!!!!!! Praying too:) Love you!!!

millicent said...

come on, baby boy!!! I've been praying for you!!! I can't wait!
Oh, be sure someone captures your big kids' faces the moment they first see him. That pic I have of mine is priceless!!!

Heather said...

Have the doctor strip your membranes at your appt. today! Get the ball really rolling!