Saturday, March 12, 2011

Home Tour By: McKenna

"Hi! It's me...McKenna.
I decided to take over my mom's blog for awhile since she's busy at the hospital with my new brother. I'm going to show you around my house. I took all the pictures myself. My mom didn't even know I was using her camera!"
"Check out our laundry room."

"And there's the stairs."

"That present is for Emma's birthday which was a month ago."


"That's my little white table. I like to play with playdough there."

"Our kitchen cabinets."

"The rug by our front door."

"The dining room!"

"My favorite room...the playroom. I can turn on that TV all by myself and I even know how to put a movie in the DVD player and turn it on."

"That's our family room and our kitchen table."
"And that car seat is for my new brother."

"Christian takes that red bucket to preschool all the time."

"And that's our pantry. I get in trouble for opening food in the pantry."
The End!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures I took!
Love,
McKenna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

McKenna,
I love the tour of your home. You did a great job and I don't think mommy will mind that you used her camera this time. I bet she will be very proud of you for blogging while she's in the hospital.

You are going to be an amazing big sister and I know baby Will is going to love playing with you.

Laurie

Katy said...

dear mckenna, i'm callie. and i love to sneak off and take pictures too - except your pictures are betterthan mine! i love your pantry - i get in trouble for opening food...but i still try it alot! i think we would be best friends! love, callie