Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ahhhh...I'm so excited!!!!

You have to check out my talented friend Holly's blog HERE right now!!!!
She just posted the dearest pictures of Will!
Oh gracious Holly....they are so sweet!
And I adore the pictures of all three of them too!

Holly seriously is like a real life "baby whisperer."
I should invite her over at 2am :)
She kept Will so calm and quiet, even though the boy was awake the entire time.
That last picture with his eyes closed was just Will faking it. He was really wide awake.
I think he just loved Miss Holly.

Thanks again Holly for blessing our family with your talent!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

The pictures are awesome Judy! So special! Will is so sweet and I love the expressions of Christian and McKenna! They are so proud of their little brother! Praying for you and for healing from the C-section!

Heidi said...

Once I get past bday season in 2 weeks, I'd love for Christian and McKenna to come play with us!

dealightfulsavings said...

Those are awesome!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Judy...
Those pictures are wonderful!!! I love them all...especially the one of all 3 of them. The one with McKenna's hands under her chin is priceless! Your friend is an amazingly talented photographer!

-Laurie

Anonymous said...

Judy...
Those pictures are wonderful!!! I love them all...especially the one of all 3 of them. The one with McKenna's hands under her chin is priceless! Your friend is an amazingly talented photographer!

-Laurie

Sarah Joy said...

Those are beautiful! What treasure to have for these early days! I hope you will be able to post more on your blog when you get the CD and have all that free time! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Judy,
Each time I look at these pictures, I am amazed at how much McKenna is looking like Christian. How wonderful that this special time for your family is captured in such beautiful photos.
Sally

Becki S said...

Beautiful pictures! The ones with all three kids make me smile - the big kids look so in love with Will!
~Becki