Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Two Big Prayer Requests for Tomorrow

I've had a very low key day with my two big kids.
They are beyond excited and have been so wild :) Like literally running circles around this house chasing each other and running into each other. Oh my!
Christian's preschool teacher told me that he talked non-stop about how his brother is going to be born tomorrow.

So about tomorrow...

I have two prayer requests that I would love it if you would specifically pray about:

1. Pray that Baby Chatt will arrive safely and be perfectly healthy!

2. Pray that the spinal block they are going to use during the c-section will work. In the past any time I've had an epidural it's only worked on one side...meaning I can still feel everything on the other side. Clearly that would not be ideal tomorrow. If the spinal block doesn't work correctly they'll have to put me totally to sleep and I do not want that!!! I don't want to miss my sweet boy being born.

Obviously, we'll just be thankful at the end of the day when we get to hold our little guy in our arms and it doesn't really matter what we have to do to get him here. I'm ready for anything at this point!!

I'm thrilled that my sister is going to be here. Bless her heart..she's getting here late tonight (in the rain) and she'll have to leave tomorrow afternoon, but she'll be here. Yay!!
You should have seen how Christian's face lit up when I told him that Mimi was going to be here to wake him up in the morning. Believe it or not, he didn't even care that the cousins weren't going to be with her. He loves his "Mimi!"

And I've got a little post-it on my computer with my blog log in information! So you'll probably be getting some baby updates through-out the day from my sister :)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet the new Chatterton guy. Also very thankful for Amy's presence. That means I get to be at the hospital!
Grandmom

dealightfulsavings said...

yay!!!

millicent said...

dang, I did it again!!!

Christine said...

I will definitely be praying!!

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday :) In my opinion, your little guy will be sharing his birthday with a wonderful man of God :)

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and Baby Chatterton!!! You and Amy are such sweet sisters and true blessings to each other.

Laurie

Heidi said...

Praying for you and Baby Chatt!! So exciting. I'll also be praying that you'll be able to get some sleep tonight!

Alicia said...

Praying for you guys!

Becki S said...

Praying for you all! Can't wait to hear your wonderful news tomorrow!!

Suzanne Chatterton said...

Prayers coming from Illinois! We can't wait to hear the news.