Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Brothers

Yesterday we let Christian carry Will across the family room. It was the first time he's held him without sitting down :)

Christian loves it when Will has his eyes opened. As soon as I tell him Will's eyes are opened, he runs over and starts talking to him.

Christian always tells us that he loves Will's soft cheeks (and he gives him lots of messy kisses) and he loves his "big bottom." ha! I think his bottom looks big because he's already wearing size 2 diapers.


Sweet brothers! I'm so glad Christian loves him so much.

P.S. I know I need to ditch the pink blanket!

2 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

Very sweet! What a great big brother he is.

Katy said...

i was going to comment on the blankeT! just wanted to make sure that you weren't so sleep deprived, you didn't notice! :) they are going to be the best of friendS!!! and when he gets old enough for mckenna to put head bands on and stuff, she'll love it too! :)