Friday, May 1, 2009

Cute Conversation

Christian: "Mommy why are you stayin' married to Daddy so long?"
Me: "Well, I love Daddy and promised Daddy and God that I would stay married to him forever."
Christian: "But I don't want you to stay married to Daddy."
Me: "Why on earth don't you want Daddy and I to be married?"
Christian: "Because I want to marry you!" Awww!!
Me: "Well, mommies don't usually marry their little boys. So let's just be a family forever, okay?"
Christian: "Okay, but I still want to marry you."

He's doing to be mortified by that conversation when he's older, but I think it's so sweet that he wants to marry me!


5 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Sorry I decided I did not like what I posted so I deleted! I think that is really sweet. I missed out on that special boy and their Moms bond because I have a daughter only. He is a sweetheart, I think you aught to keep him!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Gracey always tells me that she is going to marry daddy. My reply is always "Then what am I going to do, because I would be sad if I wasn't married to daddy." Her reply is always "you can marry papa." The way their minds works, kind of cracks me up.
Lindsey

Heather said...

I love it! So sweet!

Katy said...

i think every sweet boy should want to marry his mommy - good for him! :)