Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm Baaack!

I'm back to some real blogging...as promised!! I just posted a ton of stuff, so make sure to scroll down! I'm not even remotely finished. So make sure you check back later for a post about Emma's field trip today, our visit from some special friends and then I'll have to post about McKenna's big accident. I'm a little nervous about what Ryan is going to think when he sees her face. Let's just say "the driveway won" and she's not looking too good.

I know it's a random picture of me, but look how short my hair is! I was brave and got about 3 inches cut off. That's a big deal for me and I think I love it! Hmmm... I think I need a tan :)

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Howdy neighbor! I LOVE the haircut!! :)

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

The hair looks great! You always have such a pretty smile on your face! I hope McKenna heals quickly. Those scrapes and bruises are just part of growing up!

Amy said...

Good Grief!!! Is that me or you? I had no idea we looked so much alike...LOL!

the mccollums... said...

i LOVE when I see pics of you in your blog!!! Jude, YOU look fantastic!!! Love this picture! SO beautiful, as ever! Can't wait to read your posts...I too, have a ton to say and no time to do it...sigh, maybe in 6 days when I am done with school! :) XOXOX

Millicent said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

I never realized how much you and Amy look like each other. Maybe it's the new haircut.
Grandmom

Heather said...

I love it, and I agree...you and Amy DO look alike!!:)

Katy said...

i LOVE the haircut - it looks GREAT! I'm ready for a cut myself...but what would i do with the kids? maybe it will have to wait a few more weeks....looks GREAT on you Judy!