Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sweet Olivia

Dear Olivia,
I wish I could sit with you right now and hold your hand and tell you how greatly loved you are here on this earth. I wish there was some way I could even put into words how you've changed me. You've made me a better mommy. You've strengthened my faith and I have a much closer relationship with Jesus because of you. I wish I could whisper to you about your heavenly father. He loves you so much and he wants you to be able to run and jump and sing. He's been preparing a special place for you and I know with all my heart that He is going to take good care of you! His promises NEVER FAIL!
Love you always,

1 comment:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Oh Judy,

I am so sorry to read this news today. I will be praying for Olivia's family as they deal with this heartbreaking loss. I will be praying for your heart too. Thanking Jesus that He now holds her and asking Him to hold her families broken hearts.

Love and Hugs, Laurie