Thursday, May 21, 2009

Special Visitors

Our friends Laurie and Caitlin came down to visit us all the way from Massachusetts. Laurie and Caitlin go to Amy's old church in Mass and they have been an incredible support to her and me too. I remember Laurie spending hours helping Amy pack up her house. She has sent the most amazing packages and leaves the sweetest comments on our blogs! Laurie is always a huge encouragement to both Amy and I and we LOVE it when she and Caitlin visit!!

They walked with us for Olivia at Relay for Life.


Much to the sheer delight of our children Laurie and Caitlin never show up empty handed. They brought each child a sand bucket filled with special things. No spill bubbles, jump ropes, beach towels...just tons of fun stuff! My favorite thing has become the cups with their names on them. They all ended up at my house and I'm loving the fact that one one mixes up their cups anymore. No more wasting juice because we can't remember who's cup it is. You know, it's the simple things in life :)


Nate thought it was funny to blow bubbles right on Caitlin! She was a good sport!


And Caitlin took about a hundred pictures! I hope I get to see some of them. You should see some of the pictures Caitlin captured during her semester in Rome!

Thanks for coming to see us Laurie and Caitlin. We had a blast!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy,
Thank You for having us to your house. You have opened up your home, your family and your heart to make us always feel welcomed! We are blessed to get to know you more and more!

I had Cait download all her pix before she left for Cyprus. I will email them to you this weekend. There are some really sweet ones. Of course we have no pictures of you and Amy!

-Laurie