Tuesday, May 5, 2009

McKenna is Soooo Big

McKenna is a big girl and she knows it!
Yesterday was a BIG day for her. She started to choose to take steps instead of crawling. This is mainly thanks to Miss Abigail who worked on walking all day with McKenna. Abby uses this high pitched little voice and I heard her saying "Come here Kenna" all day.
And here she is walking and drinking at the same time! What a big girl.
Here she is going down the stairs by herself! She's been doing this since the beginning of March.

And I had to include this random picture of her with a bow in her hair because the bow only stays in for seconds, so it's a rare picture!


3 comments:

Katy said...

Look out world - here she comes! :) I love her pink jammies!!! (and I was wondering if you were calling her Kenna at all - i think it's a cute nickname!)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Even harder to believe she is walking. Just craziness. Just so u know I had to put bows in Gracey's hair while she was sleeping, so she did not know they were there.
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see that BIG GIRL again. She always learns something new in between our visits.
Grandmom