Saturday, April 18, 2009

They're Home

My boys got home at 2am this morning and boy oh boy did they have a good time. Christian was awake when they got home b/c in the last 15 minutes of the drive they got to meet a nice police man. Thankfully he didn't make daddy pay any money, he just told him to slow down. Christian was very excited about that and talked my ear off until 3am telling me all about his adventures. When I asked him if he was a good boy he said "a little." Hmmm...sounds like maybe somebody was a little fussy. But Ryan said he did great in the car. They drove 12 hours yesterday and only stopped 3 times. Ryan did confess that Christian had 2 chocolate milks and 2 vanilla milkshakes.
Cousins: Christian, Zavier and Gracey!
Thanks Illinois family for giving Christian so many great memories!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like it was a fun trip! For some reason your new blog header won't load on my computer (Olivia's either). :( So where are you learning all that you are on making the blog backgrounds? I always seem to forget to ask you that when we're together. Don't know why? lol when I create mine the background is always zoomed in and can't figure out why. We should get together some time without kids and talk computer stuff sometime!

Katy said...

uh-oh Ryan! you're lucky that the cop let you off! nothing like your kids ratting you out, right? :) glad they had a good time!

Heather said...

I'm glad they had a fun trip and made it home safe!