Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Check this out

My SIL Lindsey just sent me this picture of Gracey and Christian in Chicago at US Cellular Field (yes, I finally googled the name of the stadium where the White Sox's play)! Yay! My boy is happy and apparently eating a lot! I've really been missing him, so this just made my day. Ryan's company bought him a ridiculously expensive blackberry and believe it or not it doesn't have a camera on it, so he can't send me pictures. Very annoying! And another picture! You can tell how cooperative Christian was at this point (it was about 11pm).

P.S. Keep praying! Olivia's doing a little bit better! You can check her blog for an update!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took a while for the two(Christian and Gracey) to warm up together, but then they had lots of fun and they were very good!
Lindsey

Katy said...

i think it's great that the boys are off on an adventure. praying over here for olivia too...

Holly said...

So cute! LOL at the second photo with him hiding behind his hands. :P