Monday, April 27, 2009

Surgery for Olivia

My day is not going so good. I've got an hour to be out of the house and an endless list of things yet to be done. My clean house plans were detrailed by a backyard injury, a potty accident, a massive rash all over Christian and the destruction of the cushions to my glider rocker (ugh...that's another story). BUT I had to take a minute to ask you to pray for Olivia. She is having surgery at 4:00pm my time (3pm her time) to have a trach put in. This has been a huge decision and surgery is always full of surprises with Olivia. So if you're reading this would you just take a second to pray for her and her doctors too? That certainly puts life in perspective doesn't it! My day doesn't seem so bad afterall when I think about that precious girl!
We're praying for you Miss. O!! And we love you so much! Can't wait to hear a great report!

1 comment:

the mccollums... said...

how did Olivias surgery go? how was the house show? did you get everything done in time?