Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hi

I'm still here! I know I haven't really posted all week, we've just been busy, busy! Good busy. No one is super sick. Just allergy stuff (for some reason it always takes watery eyes, a sore throat and some sniffles to remind me that it is indeed spring and I need to start taking my Clartin :) McKenna actually seems to be getting over her last bout of wheezing on her own. We've had a fun get together with my bloggy friend Wendy. Emma's on Spring Break so we've had some extra time with her. All four big kids and I went to the children's museum this morning. And somehow I ended up with 8 kids in my backyard this afternoon! I also promised Abby a super duper Easter egg hunt in the midst of a meltdown today when she realized she HAD to come to my house tomorrow instead of going to Grandmom and PopPop's house. So we've been busy! And tomorrow will be even busier! So I promise - pictures are coming! Just not right now!

1 comment:

the mccollums... said...

I'm glad you are doing well this week...I actually was starting to worry about you guys after not seeing a post all week! :) As I was falling asleep last night I made a note to email you and check in...glad to read this post first thing! :) Happy Good Friday to you, friend! I pray that you and your family have a blessed Easter weekend.